You can register for camp online:
- Our camps are very popular, please have back-up dates available in case your first selection is unavailable
- Register your camper for the grade level they will enter in school for the upcoming school year
- Have your credit card information ready when you register
- If you are a SeaWorld or Busch Gardens Passport member, ask for your discount when you register. If you are booking online, log into the Passport member Web site for your discounts.
Camp countdown – what happens after you register
- Confirmation materials will arrive after you register. This includes information specific to your camp registration (packing list, detailed information) plus health history forms.
- Mark your calendar: Health history and general release forms need to be completed and returned prior to the camper’s participation in our programs.
- Camp components, dates, and fees are subject to change or cancellation
- Weather conditions, changes in park operating schedule, and other unforeseeable circumstances may cause alterations to programs.
Have more questions? Choosing the right camp for your child is a big decision. We’re happy to answer any specific questions you may have about lodging, meals, staff, curriculum, transportation or any other aspect of the camp experience. One of our registration experts will be happy to help you.